Work as part of a team dedicated to ensuring we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of our enterprise business systems based on the needs of the user base in various functional groups. We are seeking a candidate with excellent business acumen along with technical and communication skills who can understand business requirement, stakeholder needs in order to administer, enhance, business process and systems accordingly.LOCATION:
New York NY or remote U.S. location (East or Central time zones preferred)DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works on complex problems where analysis requires an evaluation of various factors to manage product versioning, tracking & control.
- Gather, document and analyze requirements for project, enhancement, or report requests using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, task and workflow analysis.
- Extraction of Business requirement needs -> translation to Production System and Integration requirements
- Help drive Business Value/Cases from Program Stakeholders
- Create requirements, user stories, business processes, diagrams, to assist in the support, development and/or analysis of a product and/or business process.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details and user stories, abstracting up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: upcoming features, user stories, and groomed backlogs; functional specifications including use cases, screen and interface designs). - Drive Prototype sessions with business stakeholders.
- Assist the Team in identifying test cases focused on business needs and requirements.
- Collaborate with developers, solution architects, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to evaluate different possible technical solutions.
- Work closely with scrum masters, product owners, and solution architects to ensure designed solution meets the business need§ business leads and sponsors are kept informed per project communications plans
- Develop functional requirements, features, and user stories based on the Business Requirements.
- Contribution to Program and Project backlogs work with teams to decompose projects into manageable features and user stories, prioritize them, and deliver them
- Monitor quality of development output by getting input from stakeholders that conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) and the Quality Assurance (QA) team as they conduct end-to-end testing.
- Facilitate and provide guidance to the business as they conduct their own UAT. Support questions, clarifications, refinement of requirements and final solution.
- Assist in the creation of documentation that provides users with processing instructions, training materials.
- Define business test cases, scripts, plans for business UAT. Executes Quality Assurance testing and identifies gaps between the product system solutions and business requirements.
- Works in partnership with the Product system's Change Advisory Board to identify Global system changes/impacts.
- Authoring business and system-2-system workflow processes within the Program
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related field.Experience:
- Background in Sourcing & Procurement function preferred
- 5 + years working in an IT Business Systems role or equivalent experience with Coupa (or related Procure-2-Pay system), SaaS, SAP, JD Edwards, Great Plains, and other ERP Systems, Workday, JIRA, System integration experience
- 3+ years working and communicating with business stakeholders at all levels
- 3+ years working with engineering teams in an Agile environment to define data and system workflows to support complete solutions
- Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications: Proven track record to deliver roadmap projects on time and on budget
- Successful experience working on large, complex projects across multiple departments.
- Self-starter ability to drive projects forward with limited oversight.
- Strong understanding of business processes and how to leverage standard system capabilities to support them.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database design. Ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Strong Data Relational Modeling concepts
- Strong technical aptitude with aligning technology to business requirements
10% - 20% as business needs ariseAll Locations:
USA-NY-New York-Liberty St