Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Supply Chain department consists of Operations, Transportation, Inventory, Fulfillment and Reverse logistics. Supply Chain is focused on providing the best experience regardless of where goods are manufactured or shipped from. The goal is to delight our customer’s needs by providing next day delivery across the country.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will:
- Add value across the greater supply chain network, inventory, fulfillment centers, and transportation.
- Effectively deliver business recommendations in a format that is easy to understand for each business user.
- Tie performance and metrics to financial impact. Always looking to quantify changes and effectively measure performance over time.
- Partner with business users to find the gaps and opportunities to improve.
- Be proactive in finding areas of insight for the business.
- Have the ability to foresee downstream impact and elevate findings to mitigate potential risk or loss.
- Manage project backlog and priorities with simple reporting to business stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent experience.
- 4-7 years of experience in the field.
- Analytical experience preferably in warehousing/ecommerce with knowledge of SQL, PowerBI and Excel.
- Experienced with process mapping and SOP documentation ability.
- You have experience budgeting, forecasting, and analyzing financials results.